Between 6th July – 9th August Bet365 are giving bingo players the chance to win a holiday to Los Angeles for two. This offer will give you the chance to bathe in sunshine, spot the celebs and take a walk along the famous Hollywood Boulevard.
The trip will include a tour around the houses of Beverly Hills and a VIP tour of Universal studios. Even if you don’t win the holiday all players that play the game will be guaranteed a share of the £1,000 jackpot.
Bet365 bingo have created an exclusive Hollywood Hills room and you’ll get the chance to earn free tickets to the all-wiiners finale game. It’s pretty straight forward in terms of how it works. You’ll receive one free ticket every time you call Full House in the Paparazzi games which run daily up to 8th August. Each free ticket will then allow you to play in the grand final on the 9th August 2015. If you call Full House during the grand final then you’ll be jetting off to America! Play Here
Walk of Fame Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
• Promotional period: 11:00 UK Time on 6th July until 21:00 UK Time on 9th August.
• Players will earn one Free Ticket to the All-Winners Finale game for every Full House win in the Hollywood Hills room. The maximum number of Free Tickets a player can earn is 36.
• Paparazzi games takes place daily in the Hollywood Hills rooms between 6th July and 8th August from 11:00 UK Time until 12:00 UK Time, 15:30 UK Time until 17:30 UK Time and 20:30 UK Time until 22:30 UK Time.
• The All-Winners Finale game will take place at 21:00 UK Time on 9th August in the Hollywood Hills room. Tickets cannot be purchased and only previously earned Free Tickets will apply.
• The top prize is based on; return flights for two people to Los Angeles with Virgin Atlantic, five night’s accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis staying at the Intercontinental Hotel Century City, a two day ‘Hop-On Hop-Off’ bus tour, a sight-seeing ride aboard an open top double-decker bus, a full day Universal Studios VIP Experience, a half day guided tour of over 40 celebrity homes in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.